Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Months!

In the last couple weeks, Finn got his first 'tattoo', courtesy of big brother:
He slept....

And slept...
And Oliver has started lining things up - shoes, cars, balls, anything.
So, Oliver and Finn went to play at Gma Holly & Gpa Tony's while I worked the other day. I came back to their place and we were all playing, when I noticed Oli came out of the kitchen and into the sunroom where all the toys are. He took the music table (we have a similar one at home) and started pushing it through the house. I thought nothing of it. Soon, I noticed that he was way too quiet. So I went into the kitchen, and this is what I see:
The stinker spotted the watermelon and knew exactly what he needed to get to it! (He does this at home, too. Drags his music table to get to the fruit bowl. Good thing we don't keep a cookie jar on the counter!)
We just had to laugh...
And, Finn is three months old today! Time is really flying. Finn is cooing and giggling even more, and he's such a sweet baby. The only time he fusses is if he's hungry or tired, and usually the fussing only lasts a moment. He is so tolerant of Oliver's hugs and kisses, even when they are a bit forceful.
 I'm so lucky to have two perfect little boys! (And one big boy!)

No comments: