Just a fun email/facebook survey I filled out while bored...
Here you go mommies- a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yep, although it happened a lot faster than we thought it would!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yep, a whole three months.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Ecstatic!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Three pregnancy tests. I had to know for sure!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Ian, of course......
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? yes
9. DUE DATE? August 6, 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not once. yay!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I craved more red meat than usual.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Being asked, "How are you feeling" twenty times a day for 9 1/2 months. Oh, and "Have you had the baby yet?" when I went past my due date.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I would have been happy with either!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? a lot!!! luckily it's all gone now.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? yep, two!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? nada.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Methodist
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? depends on what 'labor' means. He was born 27 hours after they started my induction (and contractions started), 20 hours after my water broke, or 13 hours after Pitocin was started (when the GOOD contractions started). You decide.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Ian.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Ian, Kambra, my midwife, and nurses.
23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs 10 oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? August 19th, 11:27pm (33 minutes shy of 2 weeks late!)
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Oliver Vernon Tice
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 6 months!!