Thursday, April 9, 2009

Buying Diapers

Here is my list of links to diaper sites that I have in my Favorites. I've only actually bought from a few of them, and I made a note next to these:

Wallypop - I have bought several diapers (as well as a baby carrier) from Wallypop. All her diapers are homemade and she is local. Great diapers, great customer service!

Little Padded Seats - This internet store just opened a shop in Valley Junction. They sell all kinds of diapers, and the owners are very nice and helpful.

Stork Wearhouse - Local!

Sew Crafty Baby - One of the few non-local places I have bought diapers from. Very good prices.

Jillians Drawers - They have a great cloth diaper trial that we used when we first started.

Cotton Babies

Kellys Closet

Nickis Diapers

Renegade Baby

Simple Cloth

Sunshine Diapers

Diapers.com

Modern Diapers

Blue Penguin

Poppy Pants

Pinstripes and Polkadots - not only do they sell diapers, but there is A LOT of great information about cloth diapering on this site.

Sunny Bundles

Montana's Diaper Store

Choosey Diapers

Jennifer's Cloth Diaper Boutique

Green Mountain Diapers

Soft Cloth Bunz

Cloth Baby Planet

Funky Diaper

Zany Zebra - this site also has a lot of great cloth diapering information!

If you have other sites that you have found helpful, please leave a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh!! It's great listing!! I like to shop at Diapers.com for fine quality of diapers at low price...