Saturday, June 6, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

This week has been beautiful (well, until this morning!) and we have taken advantage of the sunshine!
On Tuesday, Ian found a toad in the yard that Oliver enjoyed watching.

Friday morning, Oli and I joined the Holistic Moms of Des Moines (or "Hippy Moms" as Ian calls it) for a playgroup. Oliver liked meeting new friends and of course eating some sand!

After a nap, we headed to the Ankeny Pool. Oliver likes to read books in the car.

We started out at the Splash Park, but it's really best for kiddos who can run around, so we switched over to the big pool. Here Oli's showing off his cool trunks.

I wish I could have gotten photos of him in the water, but I was sure that I would end up with a drowned camera. Oli LOVED playing in the water and even put his face under (accidentally) and was okay with it. We had crackers and banana for a snack:
Walking Update:
Oli is getting more and more comfortable standing up on his own. A couple times, I have gotten him to take one step towards me before diving forward.

No comments: